Available to all Faculty, Staff, & Students
Book your appointment today!
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Student Health Service Building
We are administering the J & J (1 Shot Vaccine)
Important Updates to Faculty, Staff, and Students Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
7/15/2021: The UC Office of the President has announced the UC’s final vaccine policy, which requires all UC employees and students to be vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus or receive an approved exemption before they will be allowed in any UC facility or office. The policy also applies to any University programs that may be off-campus, including UC athletics and education abroad.
The final policy takes effect immediately, and the deadline for compliance was September 6, 2021.
The UCOP policy accepts WHO-approved vaccines outside the US as compliant, as well as completion of a vaccination series as compliant, regardless of intervals.
Note: We are currently not offering at this time, boosters shots to students who are compliant with a COVID-19 vaccination series.
How to Upload Your Proof of Vaccination
- Log on to Patient Portal Gateway
- Choose "medical clearances" on the left
- Scroll to the bottom under "additional items NOT required for clearance," choose "COVID immunization data," click "update"
- Take a picture of your vaccination card and upload the image
- Verify the upload and if it looks ok, click "Looks Good"
- Enter the dates of your immunization(s) and the type of vaccine you had, choose "done"
For step-by-step directions click this: Uploading Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Finding Your Covid-19 Vaccination Record
FOR COVID VACCINES GIVEN AT UCSB
- Students - can find it in PNC through the Patient Portal Gateway
- Staff & faculty - this feature is not yet available.
FOR EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED A COVID VACCINE IN CALIFORNIA
- The records are stored in a system called CAIR2. Below is what is posted on their website.
- To get your records, fill out this ONLINE FORM
Note: must upload a current copy of a valid government-issued ID with a picture (e.g. current driver’s license/passport).