Individual appointments with your healthcare provider
Telehealth visits are conducted Monday – Friday by phone or zoom video.
- Acne Visit (Initial and Follow-up)
- Moles or Other Skin Lesion (if you have a changing mole or lesion please make an in-person appointment by joining a Qless line (virtual phone).
- Nail, Hair or Scalp Problem
- Birth Control Problems
- IUD or Implant Remove/Renew
- Irregular Periods or Cycles
- Try to find a quiet, private place, headphones are recommended
- Test your device to be sure zoom is functioning
- A reminder with the link will be sent to you in advance of your appointment
Please check-in 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you check-in 5 or more minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Log in to the Patient Portal Gateway
- Select the "Appointments" menu
- Select "Appointment Check-In"
- Specify your location and select "OK"
- Register for the appointment (one-time, if required)
- Select "Click here to join the meeting." or "Join Meeting" from the Appointments page
- Your clinician will join the appointment after you have checked-in