X-Ray Orders -
- Students may book an online appointment if your student health provider has pre-authorized an x-ray order
- Students with an outside x-ray order please call 805-893-3589
- All x-ray appointments are scheduled via the Note: We do NOT take walk-ins.
If you have UC SHIP or GAP:
You MUST return to Student Health to get your follow-up X-rays, (even if ordered by an outside specialist) to avoid out-of-pocket costs.
All X-rays performed by another radiology facility or a doctor's office outside of Student Health will incur a fee.
If you are referred to a specialist in the community and need copies of your X-rays, please call the Student Health Radiology Department
For UC SHIP Wavied Students
- There is a charge for X-rays at Student Health.
- X-ray services performed at Student Health will be billed to your BARC account.
Note: You may want to contact your private insurance to find a radiology group covered by your Insurance Plan
CD copies of images performed at either Student Health or Pueblo Radiology can be obtained with at least a 24-hour turnaround. Note: Student Health X-rays are linked to Pueblo Radiology
- You do not need copies of your X-rays if the Outside specialists have an access link to Pueblo Radiology
- Specialists in the community without access to Pueblo Radiology will need copies of your X-rays
To schedule for an Xray pick-up, please call the Student Health Radiology Department at (805) 893-3589 Note: We do NOT take walk-ins.
Students with UC SHIP may obtain x-rays at Student Health at no additional charge.
Students who have waived UC SHIP coverage will incur a charge billed to their BARC account. Please feel free to ask the radiology staff in advance about these charges and how to obtain an itemized billing statement for your private insurance carrier.
Lisa Medina, CRT
Senior Lead Radiologic Technologist
California State Board of Diagnostic Radiologic Technology