UCSB does not endorse traveling during the global pandemic. That said, there are times when traveling may be necessary.
COVID-19 at UCSB
For extensive information on the campus response to COVID-19, please see the UCSB COVID-19.
Where to find your COVID Results
Log on to the Patient Portal Gateway with your net ID and password.
- Look under medical records
- Choose the "Labs" tab
- Your results should be listed by date
Uploading Your Covid-19 Test Results:
- Log into SHS Portal
- Click on "Messages Menu"
- Then “New Message”
- Choose “Self-Reported COVID-19 Lab Result”
- Click the "Add Attachment" button
- Select your lab result to attach from your device. (Be sure your name and date of the test are on the result.)
- Answer the required questions
- Press the "Send Button" to submit your message and outside lab result