The best way to refill your prescription is online.
Online Through Gateway:
- Login with your ID and password – click proceed
- Enter your date of birth Read through the information posted to help you complete this process
- (On the left-hand side) Click on messages
- Click on the top New Message
- Choose Prescription Refill Request – hit the continue button
- Fill in the requested information – note the options of requesting a 90-day supply and choosing mail order delivery instead of picking up in person –
- Hit the send button.
An email will be sent to you confirming we received your message with further instructions if necessary
Come into The Student Health Pharmacy
Bring your prescription bottle or have your prescription information with you.
NOTE: If there are no refills left on the prescription, the pharmacy staff will contact your provider. Please allow an additional 24 hours.
Filling your Prescription
Choose one of the following ways:
1. Have your provider's office send an e-script or FAX to 805-893-2736.
*Prescriptions will NOT be accepted from your personal fax machine
2. Bring the paper prescription to our Student Health Pharmacy located in the main lobby.
3. Mail the prescription to UCSB Student Health Pharmacy, please use this address:
UCSB Student Health Pharmacy
BLDG 588, M/C 7002
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-7002
4. Transfer your prescription from your outside pharmacy, please click below.
1. Come by Student Health and bring your prescription container or;
2.Send a message to the pharmacy through the patient portal
Make sure you have:
the name of the outside pharmacy,
pharmacy phone number,
and your prescription number or medication name
Students are not required to utilize the UCSB Student Health Pharmacy and may fill prescriptions at the pharmacy of their choice.