Check with your parent/guardian, your pediatrician/childhood provider, or high school. Student Health only has the immunization records you (or your parent) provided.
If you are unable to locate any records, you can schedule an appointment with one of our Clinical Nurses on the next steps.

It is your responsibility to make sure your medication is legal and available in your host country. Check with your EAP advisor for the appropriate references. You may also check your host country’s website or call the embassy for details. Sometimes the International Narcotics Control Board website has the necessary information, although one should still check for updated information on the Country’s website. 

Please carry a copy of your prescription(s) with you while abroad including the generic name(s).  Some countries also require a letter from your doctor stating the purpose of the medication.  It is recommended to carry your medication in your carry-on luggage in case your checked bags are lost or stolen.

We have routine and travel-related vaccines, including the Yellow Fever vaccine.

Sansum Clinic Travel and Tropical Medicine - (805) 898-3530
The MedCenter: (805) 681-7411
Costco -online service with shots and prescriptions given in pharmacy

Student Health is offering YF-VAX ®, a yellow fever vaccine licensed in other countries.

If you have already had a Yellow Fever vaccine, you do not need to be re-vaccinated.

Sansum Travel Clinic, (805) 898-3530, in Santa Barbara, is offering Stamaril ®, a yellow fever vaccine licensed in other countries, and available in the US through an Expanded Access Investigational New Drug Application (IND) at limited locations.