How COVID-19 Patient Portal Badges Work
You can view/show their current screening compliance status using the Patient Portal. The screening badge can easily be shown using a cell phone when the student is logged in to the Student Health patient portal.
- The Show Badge button shows the current Screening Badge.
- The Complete Survey button allows a student to take a survey at any time.
Screening Surveys Schedule (Daily)
- Surveys are sent daily at 1:00 AM.
- Surveys are overdue at the time they are sent until the survey is completed.
- Once a survey is completed, the student’s survey badge will show as cleared.
- If you make a mistake and need to retake the survey, please click on "Reset COVID Badge Status" on the landing page after you complete the Survey, OR log back into the Student Health Patient Portal, select "Surveys" in the left column, and click on "Reset COVID Badge Status."
A: No, at this time that option is not available. If you are not coming to campus until later in September you do not need to complete the surveys now, but we suggest that you begin taking them and understand how the surveys produce your COVID Compliance badges.
A: The answers are confidential and considered part of your Student Health Medical Record. No campus officials have access to your answers. The information is covered under the Student Health Notice of Privacy Practices.
A: If you make a mistake and need to retake the survey, please click on "Reset COVID Badge Status" on the landing page after you complete the Survey, OR log back into the Student Health Patient Portal, select "Surveys" in the left column, and click on "Reset COVID Badge Status."
Weekly COVID Testing is Required for Unvaccinated Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Testing Is offered daily during the week and appointments can be scheduled online.
Note: Your badge will show COVID testing Is overdue until you complete your first test.
- Your badge will also show COVID testing Is overdue If you have not completed a COVID test within one week of your last test.
- After you have completed your COVID test, your badge will show as cleared.
Uploading COVID-19 Test Results
- Log in to the Patient Portal
- Click on the Messages Menu
- Click on New Messages
- On the Testing Services Menu Select "Send Outside COVID-19 Lab Report"
- Click the "Add Attachment" Button and Select Your Lab Result From Your Device
- After the File Is Attached Answer the Required Question and Press the Send Button to Send the Message With the Outside Lab Result Attached.
Please do NOT upload any negative COVID-19 test results, unless requested by a Student Health staff member. We only need to see positive test results.