Skip to content

UC Extension International Program (UIP) Health Insurance

If you are attending the UCSB Professional and Continuing Education International Programs and have the UC Extension International Health Insurance Plan...

You may seek medical care at UCSB Student Health which is located on campus. Student health does not direct bill to any outside insurance plans.

When you visit UCSB Student Health you will need to do the following:

-Present your insurance ID card
-Pay all fees
-Print out your itemized medical bill. Click here for instructions.
-Submit a claim along with your itemized bill to your insurance company