UC Travel Assistance Program

The University of California has arranged for employees and students traveling on official university business to be covered for a wide variety of accidents and incidents while away from the campus or primary workplace, but you must REGISTER to activate this benefit. Coverage is for travel outside of California, and can also be provided to a spouse/domestic partner, dependent(s), and traveling companions. UC EAP students are automatically enrolled, and also any travelers who use the CONNEXUS service for travel ticketing, but everyone else is strongly encouraged to register their travel plans and view further information on the UC Office of the President website.