Beginning Fall Quarter 2012, UCSB Student Health Service will no longer be providing antigen administration services. We are no longer accepting new antigen patients. The last day antigens will be administered to students who have already been receiving their antigens here in Student Health will be October 25, 2012. The following are instructions for how to establish your care with a local allergist as well as a listing of allergists in Santa Barbara.
Prior to your appointment with your new antigen provider, please;
- Arrange to have your antigen records sent to the new allergist’s office.
- If your records are at UCSB Student Health, please complete a Release of Medical Information form. The forms are available at the Information Desk in the lobby of Student Health or online at medical records.
- You may submit your completed and signed forms by;
- Email: scan and send to SHSMedicalRecords@sa.ucsb.edu
- By Mail: University of California, Student Health Medical Records Department, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-7002
- Fax: 805-893-2758
- In person at Student Health: Appointment Desk in lobby
- Arrange for transfer of your antigens.
- Contact the allergist’s office for instructions regarding shipping or taking the antigens to their office
- If your antigens are in Student Health, please contact Bob Sumner LVN 893-2483 or via email through The Gateway to arrange to pick the antigens up from Student Health.
- Please contact your insurance provider for a referral for antigen administration. If you have UCSHIP, please;
- Visit the Insurance Advisor office in the Green hallway in Student Health Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM or
- Call 893-2592 or
- Email at email@example.com
Student’s can call yellow cab: (805) 965-5111 for transportation to/from any medical facility and the fare can be charged to their BA/RC account.
Refer to our Local Allergists page.